Click To Enlarge
Cavalry Officer's Sword (Model 1912) - hand made in Solingen, Germany by WKC
Approved Branch Sword
- Forged stainless steel blade; hardened to approx. 48-52° HRC Rockwell, well-tempered and hand-polished.
- Length: 890 mm.
- Acid etched 2 sides with the Canadian Coat of Arms and the royal cipher.
- Stamped brass guard with engraved designs and solid brass cap.
- Covered with fish skin with 1 silver-plated wire.
- Nickel-plated and hand-polished steel tube, with 2 stainless steel carrying rings and nickel-plated mouthpiece; or, genuine brown calf leather scabbard.
To order this sword, Contact Guthrie Woods at Telephone: (613) 831-6115 or at guthriewoods.com
- Item #: KS-225